I’m not happy with the response I have received – what should I do?

If you don’t feel we’ve considered your concerns fully, or there is further information that we should know about, please speak to your specialist complaint handler direct or call us on:

Alternatively, you can email us on enquiries@closefinanceci.com

If you are unhappy about our response, you may refer the matter to the Channel Islands Financial Ombudsman (‘CIFO’).

You can contact the CIFO at:

Channel Islands Financial Ombudsman
PO Box 114
Channel Islands

Email: enquiries@ci-fo.org

Website: www.ci-fo.org

Can’t find your answer?