Jersey COVID-19 – keeping you updated.
We have been closely monitoring developments around the spread of COVID-19 in Jersey during the Winter months and recognise that we need to make some adjustments to keep our community and employees safe.
What does this mean for you?
- Our Jersey office is closed to visitors but our team is still working on an appointment-only basis.
- You can call, email, or use the online enquiry form to contact us.
- We will continue to write business and all of our services will be available.
- Your payments will continue to be collected by direct debit.
- For other payments, you can make a payment online 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
We will continue to monitor advice from the Government of Jersey and update you if any of the above changes.
We are doing everything we can to ensure our customer service is maintained and have contingency plans in place to minimise disruption.