19 March 2020
Coronavirus COVID-19 - keeping you updated
We have been closely monitoring developments around the spread of COVID-19 and recognise that this is a highly uncertain and rapidly evolving situation.
We understand this is an unsettling time for many customers.
We are doing everything we can to ensure our customer service is maintained and have contingency plans in place to minimise disruption.
What does this mean for you?
- Our offices are closed to visitors but our team is still working.
- You can call, email or use the online enquiry form to contact us.
- Our underwriters will continue to underwrite proposals.
- Your payments will continue to be collected by direct debits you have in place.
- For other payments, you can make a payment online 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
We will continue to monitor advice from the Government of Jersey and States of Guernsey and update you if any of the above changes.